1. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES
Essentially the most festive method to get your caffeine repair.
PREP TIME: 15 m
COOK TIME: 1 hr
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 15 m
Author: Sarah Olson
- 7 (cups) hot brewed coffee(measure it after it is brewed)- I use Starbucks Pike’s Place Roast
- 1 (cup) canned pumpkin puree
- 1½ (cups) half and half or heavy cream
- ½ tea-spoon. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tea-spoon. ground cinnamon
- 1 tea-spoon. vanilla extract
- 7 table-spoon. white sugar
- aerosol whipped cream (or homemade if your feeling ambitious)
- nutmeg for garnish
- In a 5 quart or bigger slow cooker, include the coffee, pumpkin, cream, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Blend.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45min – 60 minutes, or until hot.
- Blend, and serve finished with whipped cream and nutmeg.