Not everyone can pull off an ambitious Thanksgiving meal – maybe you don’t have enough time, maybe you tried and failed, or maybe you’re stranded in a new city solo. If any of these sound familiar, we’ve got your solution: restaurants that are open on Turkey Day. Ahead, find out which of your favorite chains will offer special Thanksgiving menus with all the fixins for you to gobble up.
- Applebee’s: Lunch and dinner hours vary depending on the location, so contact the one closest to you to find out more.
- Bob Evans: From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (hours may vary by location), get your Thanksgiving fix. For $15 a head, expect the choice of entrée, three sides, endless bread, and a slice of pie; kids eat for $7.
- Boston Market: Hours vary by location. Stop by on Thursday to pick up a la carte menu items or a packaged Thanksgiving feast for 12 that includes turkey, spinach-artichoke dip, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry relish, stuffing, rolls, and two pies (apple and pumpkin).
- Buca di Beppo: Give your Thanksgiving an Italian twist by eating at the famous chain starting at 11 a.m. Make reservations now, and dine on dishes like turkey with gravy, green beans, and homemade spicy Italian sausage stuffing. Or, order the same menu to go and enjoy in your home.
- Claim Jumper: Head to the chain between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Thursday for a complete, a la carte Thanksgiving menu. Offerings include traditional items like turkey and lattice apple pie as well as less-traditional dishes like mozzarella sticks and grilled salmon.
- Cracker Barrel: Open from 11 a.m. on, the Southern chain is offering a special Thanksgiving menu for $12 per person, including an amazing-looking apple pecan streusel pie. If you prefer to feast at home, a to-go family-style meal is available for $65 per six servings at select locations.
- Denny’s: Get your pancake fix or go for the Holiday Turkey & Dressing Dinner any of the 24 hours that Denny’s is open on Thanksgiving.
- Golden Corral: For $13 (price may vary by location), you get to feast on an entire Thanksgiving buffet. Choose from carved turkey, sliced turkey, cornbread stuffing, poultry gravy, plus some wildcards like steak and shrimp.
- Magianno’s Little Italy: On Thursday, the Italian eatery is serving a four-course, family-style dinner. Alternatively, carry out and eat at home.
- Marie Callender’s: Order a Thanksgiving feast (from $100 for four-six servings) from the pie purveyor and know that your dessert situation will be fabulous.
- Mimi’s Cafe: For $90, pick up a take-home Thanksgiving supper that feeds eight-10 while giving back; for each Thanskgiving supper ordered, Mimi’s Cafe will donate meals to four children through Children’s Hunger Fund.
– Additional reporting by Nicole Perry